- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 40%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and back-pressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 32Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
- Compact size design for desktops
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 16 ports support auto
MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play.
Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016
can save up to 40% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly
solution for your business network. This is an unmanaged switch.
TP-Link 16 Port 10/100/1000 Giga Switch, TL-SG1016EQ200-22
We Also Recommend
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router, Built in 4 Port Switch with Fixed Antenna, TL-WR740N
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router, Built in 4 Port Switch with Detachable Antenna, TL-WR741ND
TP-Link 300Mbps Ultimate Wireless N Gigabit Router, 4 Port Built in Switch, 1 USB Port with 3 Detachable Antennas, TL-WR1043ND